Timo provides an official channel for all internal and external users/customers to report product-related defects/issues for a large number of Exela products.
Timo is an automated and highly customisable issue tracking system with a web user front end. All communications and notification are tracked providing a complete audit trail of all service request activities. Comprehensive reporting provides an excellent means of monitoring and processing service calls effectively and efficiently.
Timo also includes product sustaining and development activities, providing an end-to-end solution for effectively managing all product fixes and enhancements. It also provides for reporting of non-product related issues such as MIS and IT.
• Self-service user registration
• Role-based access
• Product licenses request and renewals
• Internal/external service request
• Internal/external change requests
• Internal/external faults
• Service request priority and escalation features
• Work allocation per product and team
• Notification options
• Attachments and notes
• Service request linking
• Product documentation and forum