By shifting towards a more digitally-enabled business model, the company realized significant savings, while creating a more personalized, engaging experience for its customers. Through the deployment of its on-demand fulfillment application, it was able to reduce its physical inventory by approximately 70%. And, by consolidating its supply chain management and procurement services, and automating its strategic sourcing operations it was able to reduce the excessive costs incurred every month. The company no longer had to rely on several providers to procure items and secure the best rates from suppliers. With Exela’s bid management capabilities and online procurement system, the company was guaranteed competitive pricing. In fact, within the first year; the company realized a savings of $1.4MM. With the implementation of Intelligent marketing applications, individual resorts (a total of 1,500 end users) benefited from greater ordering flexibility and personalized design options.
Other notable accomplishments include:
- Development of a powerful web-based solution for the company to access printed communication and promotional items
- Optimization of the supply chain; resulting in a 25% savings on promotional material for the resorts
- Reduction in enterprise print spend, translating into significant cost savings for each resort
- Utilization of intelligent communications to enhance customer experience
- The procurement of a 10.1” tablet for the resort’s membership program resulted in a savings of $930.000 (35%)
- The provision of two on-site buyers that are able to react to any immediate need
- Corporate sponsorship of the company’s flagship golf tournament
By utilizing a cloud-based approach, we were able to provide transparency, while delivering significant cost savings across the company’s enterprise. In all, the company successfully transformed its business by leveraging digitalization and automation for more efficient processes, significant costs savings, and a more advantageous market position.